From our very beginnings in 1974 to today, DHIC has maintained an industry-leading commitment to developing safe, high-quality and beautiful housing. After 40 years, this commitment is on display in housing communities throughout Raleigh, around our region, and across North Carolina.
AWARD WINNING SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY
- Winner of the 2012 City of Raleigh Environmental Award for Pioneering Efforts.
- Winner of the 2011 Triangle Business Journal Green Award for Multifamily.
- Seven-time recipient of a City of Raleigh Sir Walter Award for Community Appearance. Featured projects include: Meadowcreek Commons, Jeffries Ridge, Murphey School, Parkworth, Prairie Building, and Lennox Chase.
- Two-time recipient of Triangle J Council of Governments’ Development Awards for Jeffries Ridge and Murphey School.
- Four-time recipient of N.C. Housing Finance Agency’s Housing North Carolina Award for Jeffries Ridge, Tryon Grove, Madison Glen, Lennox Chase.
- Winner of the Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition’s Charles L. Edson Award for Lennox Chase.
- Winner of Builder Magazine’s Builders Choice Award for Parkworth community.
- Winner of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta’s Partnership Excellence Award.