3930 Durham Drive
Raleigh, NC 27603
Office hours are: 8:30AM - 5:00PM Monday and Wednesday
Brookridge offers 40 studio apartments in a smoke-free building for individuals with annual incomes of 50% or less of the median income for Wake County. Each studio apartment, approximately 450 square feet, includes a full kitchen and bath, along with a combination living and sleeping area. With ample storage space and open floor plans, these studios offer roominess and flexibility.
DHIC worked with Wake County Human Services and representatives from referral agencies to plan Brookridge as a community that helps individuals make the successful transition from homelessness, transitional housing programs and overcrowded, costly or substandard housing. Ten units are restricted to individuals earning 30% of area median income (AMI), 20 units are for individuals earning 40% of AMI, and 10 units are for individuals earning 50% of AMI.
- On-site property management and a resident manager
- Fitness room, business center, laundry facilities, and screened porch
- Energy Star certified property
- Electricity and water/sewer included with rent
- Pre-wired for cable television and Internet access
- Secure entrance with card access and security cameras
- Located close to bus line
- Walking distance to shopping, restaurants, services, and places of employment
- Supportive housing environment in partnership with Wake County Human Services
- Rents beginning as low as $383 – $432 per month (subject to change)
Minimum and maximum income restrictions apply based on area median income for Wake County. Rental vouchers are considered as part of the applicant’s income. Please call the property manager for income thresholds and more details.
Contact the Property Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org