755 S. White St.
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Office hours are: 8:00AM - 1:00PM Monday - Thursday
Turnberry is a 40-unit apartment complex conveniently located in downtown Wake Forest. The complex includes a security system at the entrance connected to each individual apartment, power-assisted entry doors and elevator, fireproof design with sprinklers throughout, on-site resident manager, handicapped accessible units, on-site laundry facilities on each floor and ample meeting space for resident activities. There is also a large-print book library.
Supportive services through Resources for Seniors of Wake County are available for individuals with special needs, in addition to regularly programmed activities for all residents.
- Emergency pull cords
- Accessible bathrooms with grab bars
- Fully equipped kitchen with pass-through counter
- Electric stove
- Range hood and refrigerator
- Individual storage lockers
- Energy-efficient electric heat and air conditioning with separate thermostats
- Wiring for cable television
Occupancy is restricted to seniors age 62 and older with incomes of less than 50% of the median area income for Wake County. As this figure changes annually, please call to determine whether you qualify.
- Shops in downtown Wake Forest
- Northern Wake Senior Center
- Wake Forest Public Library
Call leasing office at 919-554-9743 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org