1601 Royal Pines Drive
Raleigh, NC 27610
Office hours are: 1:30PM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday
Meadowcreek Commons offers 48 high-quality, yet affordable apartments for seniors 55 years of age and greater. These apartments have been designed, built, and registered for LEED for Homes Silver certification by the US Green Building Council’s (USGBC) LEED for Homes program.
LEED for Homes is a national, voluntary certification system, developed by experts and experienced builders, that promotes the design and construction of high-performance green homes. The LEED for Homes program also encourages the adoption of sustainable practices by the homebuilding industry.
LEED for Homes is part of the suite of nationally recognized LEED Green Building Rating Systems administered by the USGBC. Third party verification of Highland Terrace’s LEED certification credits is accomplished through a partnership with Southern Energy Management of Morrisville, NC.
- Green Features of Meadowcreek Commons
- Resident access via card-entry system
- Smoke-free building
- Emergancy pull cords in bathroom and master bedroom
- Indoor & outdoor sitting areas
- Game room, Florida room, fitness center, beauty salon, community room with kitchen, and laundry area
- Computer center with free Internet access and library
- Covered drop-off
- Cable TV & Internet-ready apartments
- Close to the Shoppes at Pine Hill
- On-site service coordination by Resources for Seniors
- Handicapped accessible units available, including some with roll-in showers
Residency is limited to seniors age 55 or older, and some income restrictions apply. Please call to determine whether you qualify.
Call the leasing office at (919) 212-8778 or Email: email@example.com.