600 Malcolm Valley Place
Cary, NC 27511
1500 Highland Village Drive
Cary, NC 27511
Office hours are: 8:30AM - 5:30PM, Monday - Friday
We are currently not accepting applications for Highland Village Apartments. The waitlist is also closed at this time.
Highland Village Apartments offer 50 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and are located at the intersection of High House and Old Apex Roads, approximately one mile from downtown Cary. The complex is part of DHIC’s larger Highland Village community, which also includes apartments for seniors and townhomes for sale. The community’s central location gives residents easy access to shopping, services, schools, major employers, recreational opportunities and GoCary, Cary’s public transportation service. Handicapped accessible units are available.
- On-site management
- Frost-free refrigerator with ice maker
- Electric range and self-cleaning oven
- Washer and dryer hook-ups
- On-site laundry facilities
- Porches (patio or balcony) for each apartment
- Energy efficient heat pump
- Emergency sprinkler system
- Pre-wired for cable television
- Community building with meeting space, computer room, and pool
Highland Village Apartments are restricted to households earning less than 60% of area median income for Wake County. Since this figure changes annually, please call the leasing office to see whether you qualify.
Call the leasing office at (919) 463-5670 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.