900 Duncan Vale Way
Cary, NC 27511
Office hours are: 8:30AM - 5:30PM, Monday - Friday
We are currently not accepting applications for Highland Terrace. The waitlist is also closed at this time.
Highland Terrace offers 80 high-quality, yet affordable apartments for seniors 55 years of age and greater. As DHIC’s “greenest” housing development, these apartments have been designed, built, and registered for LEED for Homes Gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council’s (USGBC) LEED for Homes program.
LEED for Homes is a national, voluntary certification system, developed by experts and experienced builders, that promotes the design and construction of high-performance green homes. The LEED for Homes program also encourages the adoption of sustainable practices by the homebuilding industry.
LEED for Homes is part of the suite of nationally recognized LEED Green Building Rating Systems administered by the USGBC. Third party verification of Highland Terrace’s LEED certification credits is accomplished through a partnership with Southern Energy Management of Morrisville, NC.
- Green Features of Highland Terrace
- Resident access via card-entry system
- Smoke-free building
- Emergancy pull cords in bathroom and master bedroom
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Lockable storage areas
- Indoor & outdoor sitting areas
- Computer center with free Internet access and library
- Covered drop-off
- Fitness center, game room, clubhouse, and swimming pool
- Cable TV & Internet-ready apartments
- On a C-Tran route
- Close to Cary Senior Center
- On-site service coordination by Resources for Seniors
- Handicapped accessible units available, including some with roll-in showers
Residency is limited to seniors age 55 or older, and some income restrictions apply. Please call to determine whether you qualify.
Call the leasing office at (919) 463-7800 or (919) 463-5670 or Email: email@example.com.