2835 Club Plaza Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27603
Office hours are: 1:00AM - 5:00PM Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Club Plaza is a 32-unit apartment complex located in south Raleigh. The complex is designed with one-story buildings, each with four to six units. Three buildings have handicapped-accessible units. The apartments have individual entries and front yards available for gardening.
Supportive services through Resources for Seniors of Wake County are available for individuals with special needs, in addition to regularly programmed activities for all residents.
- Emergency bedside alarms
- Accessible bathrooms with grab bars
- Energy-efficient electric heat and air conditioning with separate thermostats
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Wiring for telephone and cable television
- A community building is available to residents for social gatherings and workshops.
Occupancy is restricted to seniors age 62 and older with incomes of less than 50% of median area income for Wake County. Individuals under the age of 62 can qualify for handicap units if they are mobility impaired. Please call to determine whether you qualify.
- Convenient to shopping and services.
Call leasing office at 919-662-1910 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org