In collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America, DHIC is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT Program. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT program information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with matching funds up to $7,500 in downpayment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrower’s annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in Wake County and Durham County. View these income limits.
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in Wake County or Durham County (click here for map)
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development (PUD)
If you are interested in the NeighborhoodLIFT program, take the quiz below to find out if you are immediately eligible to start the application process.
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ page.